Infocurent is looking, on behalf of a leading global consulting company, a person (experience with CI, Research, MLS is preferred) for the following position:
Information Specialist – Bilingual/Spanish for Dallas/Mexico DF
- Provide research and information services to consultants using appropriate electronic, print or other resources.
- Provide same service for Mexico City office.
- Develop reference materials to support research for Latin American requests.
- Provide training and development for staff in library resources.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of Factiva, Thomson or other business databases
- Knowledge of Spanish language resources a plus.
- Willing to train recent grad.
Please respond to InfoCurrent's library recruiter with your resume.
Good luck with your application!
jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2007